Hookah Battle Hall-Of-Famer Bayram Aliyev is back with a hookah mix to make you feel all Holly and Jolly any time of year - Holly-Berry! A unique play on a Russian holiday dessert favorite fit for everyone’s hookah!
“This mix has shinning notes of sweet and sour berry with a creamy coconut and citrusy bite on the exhale, the aroma is perfect for the holidays”. There’s “snow” way we could have passed this one up. Cheers!
How to make a hookah bowl mix of Holly-Berry:
- Grab a Phunnel bowl
- Prepare the portions of each flavor: 50% Blueberry Muffin, 25% Caribbean Colada, 25% Citrus Tea
- Using a standard Fumari Fluff Pack
- Add each flavor side-by-side in the bowl
- Use a fork to level out the tobacco and touch up your pack
- Keep it 1-2mm below the rim
- Add a slightly warmed heat management device with 3-4 coconut coals
- Let the bowl warm-up for a 3-4 minutes
- Your hookah is ready to smoke