By Rob Pecoraro (@dudewheresmyhookah)
Hello #FumariFamily and welcome back to our monthly series where we highlight flavors destined to reinvigorate your love for all things Fumari. In this month’s spotlight, Watermelon is your summer send-off!
While summer may be ending sooner rather than later, we’re doing everything we can to soak up those last little bits of fun in the sun which always include a bowl of Watermelon on the side. But let's get it straight, our Watermelon is no side piece. Bold from the first puff to last, this candied play on the summer favorite is sure to prove that to you after just your first session.
Watermelon Food Pairings
Aside from a fresh slice of the real thing, Watermelon goes with most summer meals you can think of. However, you will be missing out big time without having at least had one of these side-by-side with your sesh:
Watermelon Drink Pairings What’s a send-off to summer without a perfect cocktail to go with your session of Watermelon? Here are a few of our favorites that NEED to be within arm’s reach at your next sesh:
- Michelada - opt for a light beer and go heavy with the spices and lime! Garnish with a watermelon slice for those aesthetics.
- Watermelon Sangria with Cucumber and Rosemary - top your glass with lemon/lime soda for a touch of extra fizzy relaxation.
- Watermelon Mint Mimosas - ditch the OJ and blend up fresh watermelon juice for the epitome of a celebratory drink!
Watermelon Hookah Tobacco Mixes
While we adore Watermelon straight up here are just a few mixes that highlight everything that makes this flavor great:
- 50% Watermelon to 50% Mint - a timeless classic for a reason!
- 60% Watermelon to 40% Ambrosia
- 50% Watermelon to 50% Citrus Mint
- 50% Watermelon to 50% Guava
- 70% Watermelon to 30% Mojito Mojo
- 70% Watermelon to 30% Nectarine
- 60% Watermelon to 40% Strawberry Jam
- 25% Watermelon, 25% Ambrosia, 50% Mandarin Zest
- Jam Boozy: 20% Watermelon, 30% Mojito Mojo, 50% Strawberry Jam
- Weekend Sunset: 30% Watermelon, 40% Guava, 30% Sweet Mint
- Alwayz Sunny: 60% Watermelon, 20% Lemon Mint, 20% White Peach
Thanks for stopping by the blog! If you have a Watermelon pairing or mix the world needs to know about tag us Instagram @Fumari for a feature on the page.