Hello #FumariFamily and welcome back to our monthly series where we highlight flavors destined to reinvigorate your love for all things Fumari. This month we’re kicking off the season of thanks with a special thank you of our own to Mint!
Crisp, cool, and relentlessly chill, Mint is fall evolved. Whether you’re in need of some pre-shopping “encourage-mint” to face the crowds head-on or are looking for the perfect flavor to wind down Thanksgiving celebrations with the family, a session of Mint is always “mint” to be! And for the month of November, all orders of this fall classic will come with a Free Fumari Beanie to keep you warm while Mint cools you down.
MINT DRINK PAIRINGS
One of the best parts about Mint is its versatility with drink pairings. Whether you’re a hot or cold beverage lover, Mint plays no favorites. Here are just a few pairings that will have you falling in love with Mint all over again:
- Mint Julep – A timeless classic for fall and Mint alike. Add some fresh cranberries or even pomegranate for that extra fall feel.
- Key Lime Mojito – With Key Limes officially coming back into season this drink is a must-have for all your sessions with Mint.
- Mint Tea – Not a recommendation but a decree. Trust us when we say just keep the whole pot of your mint tea nearby your hookah. All those trips back to the kitchen will have you as mad as a hatter in no time.
- Peppermint Mocha Hot Chocolate - no matter if you’re a die-hard hot chocolate fanatic or simply a few times a year drinker, this one will have you feeling the fall bliss one sip and puff at a time. For extra “cheer” don’t forget the shot of Peppermint Schnapps, Bailey’s, or Kahlua!
MINT FOOD PAIRINGS
This season is all about family, food, and hookah. Here are just a few of our previous Thanksgiving successes that go hand in hand with Mint:
- Caprese Salad with Mint pesto – A timeless appetizer with a Fumari twist for fall. This salad is all about the freshness factor so opt for the freshest basil and mint leaves you can find.
- Quinoa Tabbouleh – This snack has been enjoyed next to hookahs for generation after generation, it’s only fitting we let you in on this #FumariFamily secret to keep this tradition going.
- Roasted Lamb or Pork Loin with a Mint Chimichurri Sauce – The new star of your Thanksgiving feasts! This entrée pairs best with heartfelt laughs, a fresh bowl of Mint, and a heaping portion of seconds with extra sauce.
- Gingerbread & Pumpkin Pie – These two desserts are fall personified and with a session of mint on the side you will have your sugar, your spice, and a bit of everything nice in life.
There isn’t a single bad mix with Mint in our entire flavor lineup, but here are a few we can’t get enough of this time of year:
- 30% Mint to 70% Watermelon
- 50% Mint to 50% French Vanilla
- 25% Mint to 75% Citrus Tea
- 30% Mint to 70% Blueberry Muffin
- 60% Mint to 40% Mochaccino
Have a mix or pairing with Mint you need to share with the world? Tag us @Fumari for a feature on the page!