Ready to bring those tropical vibes back to your hookah session? Look no further than our newest mix series entry, "Tropic Like It's Hot." This hookah flavor mix comes from marketing specialist Rob Pecoraro who describes this Jamaican-inspired mix of 50% Caribbean Colada, 30% Banana Custard and 20% Island Papaya as having "creamy tones of decadent banana with a surprise twist of tropical papaya that will keep your summer from being anything but a bummer." For extra Fumari flare points try this mix out in a double pineapple head!
How to make a hookah bowl mix of Tropic Like It's Hot in a Phunnel Bowl:
- Fill 50% of your bowl with Caribbean Colada
- Then section 30% Banana Custard and 20% Island Papaya
- Use a Fumari Fluff Pack and make sure all your ingredients are below the rim of the bowl
- Throw a Kaloud 1+ on top with 3 coconut cubes
- And, feel the tropical love in your soul